The FML 3000 C ” Frame Maker Line 3000 Carts” is an automatic frame maker assembly line with lots of features and add on options to suite your products! It is based on the straight FML 3000 S line** but uses an automatic magazine as loading station and Carts to store the processed frames. This makes the line suited for unmanned production during coffee breaks, lunch and after hours etc.
The operator places the frame, connected with corner pieces on the loading station / magazine. Than is the frame accumulated and transported onto a feature/add on and size control station. Here can the frame be measured for automatic size adjustment in the Frame Maker machine or for warning! Extra add on / features can be placed here as well!
Next is the frame transported into the Frame Maker machine, that already is adjusted in size (via the control system or the size control station*) and ready to handle the frame! The frame is than lifted into the crimping heads, processed and then lifted back to the conveyor. From here the frame is transported into an accumulation/option station and further into the cart loading station and carts. The carts can then be rolled to the assembly area.
* The FML 3000 C has three standard production modes:
– One is that the machine line production order is based on production data from an overhead system.
– The other is based on what frame the operator puts onto the line, the size of frame is than measured in the size control station and the rest of the line adjust automatically according to this information!
– Production data from bar code or RFID etc.
Sample of possible features/add on options!
– extra option stations (one is standard)
– drilling and or milling units
– hinge assembly
– glue, silicon or rubber list attachment with robots
– labels other marking