– the ULTIMATE frame assembly solution!
The FML 3000 S is an automatic frame maker assembly line with lots of features and add on options to suite your production!
The FML 3000 S is based on the Frame Maker series of 4 corner connecting machines but built in a FLOWLINE automated production way with lots of possible options* to suite customer products!
* The FML 3000 S has three standard production modes:
– One is that the machine line production order is based on production data from an overhead system.
– The other is based on what frame the operator puts onto the line, the size of frame is than measured in the size control station and the rest of the line adjust automatically according to this information!
– Production data from bar code or RFID etc.
** Sample of possible features/add on options!
– extra option stations (one is standard)
– drilling and or milling units
– hinge assembly
– glue, silicon or rubber list attachment with robots
– labels other marking
The operator places the frame, connected with corner pieces on the tilted loading conveyor. Than is the frame transported onto a accumulation and size control station* Here can the frame be measured for automatic size adjustment in the Frame Maker machine or for warning!
Next is the frame transported into the Frame Maker machine, that already is adjusted in size (via the control system or the size control station*) and ready to handle the frame! The frame is than lifted into the crimping heads, processed and then lifted back to the conveyor. From here the frame is transported into a accumulation/option station** and further to the offloading station!